Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday December 1

Very quiet here on the boat this morning. No wind to speak of at all. That does not bode well for the temperature and our plan for outside work. Rick is letting me out of the bilge at least for an hour or two to take the dinghy down, put up the wind generator you get the idea. However with no wind this place will  be an inferno and we may have to pop through the hole in the fence and have some time off for good behaviour.
The itching from the bug bites has subsided some. Of all the concoctions and potions I have tried rubbing with copious amounts of alcohol with camphor seems to work best. I know Mary Lynn is thinking OMG no he's even rolling in booze.
I will add more as the day is revealed to me.
some pictures I took on the way to the hardware store this morning
Looking from marina shore towards Tortola

Looking north through the Dogs
Rick and I managed to get the Christmas Tree up


No comments:

Post a Comment