Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wednesday December 12th.

I have begun to plan for my return to Winter. Tonight on Skype my dog voiced her displeasure at me being trapped in Mary Lynn's laptop. Not that I intend to cut this trip short, but those who know me know that I can't be late and won't miss any scheduled transportation.
Which brings me to tomorrow. We are travelling on the ferries to and from Virgin Gorda to Tortola to go shopping for parts and stuff for our boats. Yes Kevin more stuff!

We pulled the bail off the mast and the oxidation was not as bad as it looked.

Sorry to put Tuesday stuff on Wednesday  but this blog stuff is complicated. Just got off the skype phone with Tex. Managed to wish the poor old bastard a happy birthday. At 60 he manages to get around ok.

Today (yesterday) We had Sheldon, one of the yard workers come by.  We forced him to stay for a  beer and a rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment