He has a digicel pay as you go phone. When I looked he had received 49 texts.
Richard would have been the leader of the Luddites. We worked on the phones very modern alpha/numeric keyboard.
He seemed to get it.
When I fired up my iPhone at the airport I had received a text from Richard. "Hi Greg".
I immediately replied. "Did you send a text. Look at you. "
When I woke up this morning on Jen's couch I noticed I had received a reply from Richard.
"wwyerp"
We had talked about some of the short forms but this is new
I think because he received at his 5 am it might be "why are you up". But I am open to suggestions and an explanation from the captain.
At any rate give yourself two grapes at lunch.
So today I must turbo shop and try to get home.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:The Queensway,Toronto,Canada
No comments:
Post a Comment