Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday December 15th

Wow, what it must be like to drop your kids off at school in the United States. So tragic.

Panoramic view of marina and some of Virgin Gorda

http://youtu.be/VERW0hJkMtA

Up at 06:00 in what will be a beautiful and hot morning. No wind to speak of a few extra mosquitoes but I have dipped myself in DEET. I can't remember my name and I am hallucinating but the bugs don't seem to be biting.

Rick is up at 07:00. The music was very loud until at least four. Usually can't hear the music over my Fan, but this time I could. Some kind of rap screamer. I can only hope that Christmas lady gets him.

Today with no wind we will put the genoa up and re-do the lazy jacks. I will go up the mast to the spreaders provided the DEET wears off.

Tonight we are off to dinner at a restaurant up the road Cocomaya.

Update: Genoa is up and furled. Captain wandered off....???

Captain wandered back, lazy jacks completed.

Putting boat back together again we do it 12 times per day

We had a nice lunch again, the rest of the day is R and R. So we are kicking that off with a nap. Me and whatever insect(s) decide to bite me this afternoon. DEET resistant bastards.

We are at the end of season one of Luther, Rick is sure he will have nightmares during his nap...

Pictures today will be about our outing for dinner at the Cocomaya

This creature walked through the trailer park boat yard. Good thing we are going out tonight or he could be dinner. Egret fricasse a la Ricky...And yes too many spices. Don't get any of the gravy on your forehead or your tongue will beat your brains out trying to get it...Perhaps it will be the special tomorrow.   I think it was squirrel hunting. Ok, all you animal lovers NO ANIMALS WERE KILLED, WOUNDED OR EMBARRASSED (perhaps embarrassed) IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS BLOG

Egret fricassee a la hoof
Did another load of wash, some t shirts and some flimsies. We are off the grocery store to get some fixins for happy hour. 'APPY HOUR 11:00 to 5:00 repeat as necessary

In the foreground my laundry in the background the new lazy jacks

Note the absence of Christmas Lady...I'm afraid to ask where she is in case that is the trap

Captain Rick getting water from the vending machine. 1 U.S. dollar, 4 Liters of water. The machine says it goes through 9 filters, reverse osmosis and U.V. light. the reality is...too scary to contemplate

the marina very calm for this place. Note the mega 'Beach Girl' googlizer and she is available for chartah

No comments:

Post a Comment