Thursday, December 20, 2012

Inner Peace

I heard a doctor say that the way to inner peace was to finish all the things you have started so after Greg left I went around the boat and finished everything he had started or forgotten. I finished a bottle of merlot a bottle of chardonnay, a bodle of baileys, 2 butle of wum, a package of prungles,
the prozac and vavaliuminum scriptions, the rest of the cheez cke and a bx off chocletz

Clarification

December 21 - 8:11 Little Current
I have to clarify that any vavaliuminum left behind was in child proof containers. No cheese cake was ever on board the boat. 
yu half no idr ow bludy fablus i fealrite now

pleez sned dis orn to dem youz feelar in ned ov ienner piss

and telum ow mush u blody luvum

I blody luv ya Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment