Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday December 12th.

The Captain was up when I woke up this morning. Coffee made and everything. We are off to Tortola this morning to get stuff.sheave box for the mast, new raw water strainer and stuff. Not sure which ferry we are taking hope to get by Christmas lady before she sets up her roost.
The wind has come down a point or two and the sun is back. A lot of rain last night.
We managed to get away on the 10am ferry to Road Town. We also managed to pick up almost everything we needed to get the Grand Cru project moving again.
I will add more and pics tomorrow morning. We came back on the 4:30 ferry and had dinner and knocked off two episodes of our new series Luther. Interesting TV


From the ferry on the way into RoadTown

We were at Charter facility - footloose here

Moorings and Sunsail

More of the charter area of marina



Watering hole

Left Rick here with other Geezer while I shopped (not Rick in picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment