I have been outside doing some chores like moving all the tools and stuff from the renovation/creation of our new Granny flat in the basement... I get cold very quickly and Mary Lynn has cut me off from the Goslings before happy hour! Christmas DTs.
I saw Ricky on line for a short time this morning. Sunday's are usually the time he skype calls his family and absolutely devolves into a stange language speaking Grand father. I must admit that it was cute watching the grandchildren watching him on the monitor.
I was trying to decide what Ricky would be doing right now. I hope that he is on the shady side of the bottom of the boat painting his heart out. I am struggling with a lake water system that is trying to freeze in time for Christmas and his biggest task is to be in the shade...
I miss the Caribbean and I wonder if Christmas lady has caught her Christmas man. I watch CNN diligently for any news on that front.
More later...my posts will be in red....Ricky will be black.
No comments:
Post a Comment