We have been invited to go with Tim and Helen to the brunch at the Bitter End Yacht Club. Out of the
trailer park boat yard on a boat that floats. Great shops at the bitter end...Christmas shopping outlook just improved for the family.
Bless you Tim and Helen.
I hate to leave a post without a picture.
In my continuing battle with the bugs Rick has hermetically sealed me in the V berth. the only problem is the louvers in the door to the head and the door from the head to my cabin do not have any screen or seals. Rick says it is too complicated for them to maneuver through two doors to get me...
Look forward to the bug suit. I have it nearly perfected.
Dinner last night at CocoMaya
Rick says there is no crime here but he carried a stick for the walk to the restaurant. They didn't have a stick check so he left it in a planter outside for our return walk.
 |
| One of the beach tables |
 |
| Captain Rick holding court again..."do you remember where I put my stick"? |
 |
| Esther our very friendly and helpful server |
 |
| Me, I seldom get in pictures. *****they have Goslings |
 |
| Rick made me tear my napkins in half and bring the rest back to the boat |
 |
| We stopped at Georgio's Piano bar. It is very nice also, just down the road from Old Fort Point. Piano bar. Pianist was pissed at his girlfriend who was chatting up the weight lifter... |
 |
| My hand with the remains of the bite maybe a spider the swelling is all gone and I almost have full use of my hand again. This is just to reassure Mary Lynn that all is good with this wound. |
 |
| Just because I like it...pronounced SKOSHIA bank - inside joke |
No comments:
Post a Comment