Tomorrow I have to find my go home pants. I may have to lay them out in the sun for pressing. Last time I remember shivering in shorts and sandals waiting for Jen.
Tomorrow I am tourist Greg. Giddy up
Today we added proper electric plugs to replace two power barrrhhs (sorry michael beans is near) and added a new receptacle for the toaster and coffee maker in of all places the galley. The cords you see in the photos are from the various fans and or chargers that keep us alive.
 |
| Starboard Cupboard gutted, note power bar |
 |
| Port cupboard gutted, note white power bar cord |
 |
| note the new receptacle...GFI in the galley for toaster and Coffee makarhh (sorry) |
 |
| New quad receptacle in the port cupboard and a similar install in the starboard We are waiting for the BVI electrical inspector. Takes 35 months to get a permit... |
 |
| There are so few pictures of me...Helen did a nice job with my hair, i added the bow. perhaps the tag showing is perhaps not quite de rigueur |
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment