Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday December 17th

last night before bed i perfected the 'bug suit'. Worked great the bugs couldn't get me. But, I couldn't have my pre bed measure of the devil's rum and I peed the bug suit in a tragic attempt to get the duct tape off with gloves on...



Bug suit pre-incident (I sorta look like gumby)


Holy crap...1.5 sleeps til I go home. So much work to do and so little time. Today is cleaning up electrical and removing some shelving so they can install the bolts for the Chain Plates.
Yesterday we had a nice outing the map below traces the route, too bad Sir Richard wasn't accepting visitors...



Necker island is at the top of the chart surrounded by the blue shallows

The ferries we deal with to go to Tortola and eventually my 5am ferry starting my 19 hour trip to Toronto are shown below. The Airport is just a short hop away but the only ferry before my 9;15am flight is 05:00.



For those of you ipad folks I am annotating charts and pictures with an app called skitch very easy to use and very cool.
SANTA was here yesterday!!! He had a mishap with Christmas lady...could have been a news Mrs. Claws.



Sorry the video is short we have trouble uploading bigger files.
We met up with Michael Beans yesterday and Rick has seconded me to scrape bARHnacles and crap off the bottom of his boat. I guess i am ARHight with it. Note the pirate theme ...
See Michael Beans in Action Click here
 I think we have been to Michael's show every year except for the year of the Jumbie incident. Louise still has slivers and one or two of the jumbies limp. But we all move on.
the Jumbies
Today we ripped out the back panels of the salon cupboards to allow the missing marina crew from 'the workbench' to arrive to continue work. One of the staff (Brian said he heard a Rumour) they might be here tomorrow.
more later

No comments:

Post a Comment