Friday, March 1, 2013

Incommunicado!!!

Incommunicado

We just have a couple of sleeps until we head south leaving the snow and cold behind. I am leaving my son a note to get rid of the snow while we are gone. I want to be able to work on our boat when we come back...I am not sure what that friggin ground hog saw I just want it over. 

Rick and Louise are still off the grid. We only get the occasional text message from their sat. phone. They have moved in from the hook to a marina, reports have it that the swells were rocking and so was GC4.
 
We missed Rick and Louise's anniversary yesterday and with most things Rick I have to wonder what he wore? Happy anniversary you two enjoy your peace and quiet it will be short lived...the Wrights are coming.

-30-


1 comment:

  1. Rick and Louise, happy anniversary to you guys, love the blog and your adventure!

    ReplyDelete