Friday, March 8, 2013

Road Bay

We are ashore shopping and drinks. Rick sleeping. Snooze ya lose


OMG we lost the dinghy...We arrived back on Grand Cru in the rain and the tie job was not up to snuff...We were sitting in the cockpit enjoying our conversation when the nice Australian captain of the sailing yacht Sejaa brought our dinghy back... Can you imagine if I had to listen to Rick for the rest of our lives about the day I lost the dinghy????
The Captain is responsible for the vessel and I was the Captain of the dinghy. The fact that the deck hand tied a Georgian Bay Severe ( two loops and a severe twist) to the painter the responsibility for the vessel was mine. OMG will the lashings ever end

Sister Mary Francis...gadzooks!

18:40 we are preparing for dinner. Engine running so that Jeni's hair dryer will work? Rick is finishing Louise's dinner and we are going to shore in the dinghy we already lost once today. There is a 1 in 4 chance this will turn out good...more later I hope

LATER....
We prepared too well prior to going to shore and decided to return to the ship before the party got going too strong ashore. It was fairly foggy but the weather was clear.
Luckily there are no pictures.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Anguilla

No comments:

Post a Comment