Today we walked 3 miles to the grocery store. We had to wear off the baguettes and croissants that are everywhere here. We had paté as previously mentioned: Bunny Rabbit and nuts and everything with feathers from the barnyard...
Cheeses like we can`t get at home. I though Kraft could process just about every cheese but it don't taste like here. We have to be careful, we are having fun and the boat hasn't moved yet.
The weather is going to crap out over night but it won't last long. By afternoon it should be good to go.
I wish I had borrowed Mike's long lens to take some shots of the wall people. Wallamina and the lads are performing, matinee Saturdays at 2
I saw a watch I liked, only 300 payments of $10. OMG it was Euros...400 payments
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteit's watch fever...beware...I was done in 24 hrs...
ReplyDelete