Monday, February 4, 2013

hello my name is Fran...

I am the new blog mistress or person...











this is just a test blog to be sure I am being followed by all you great people...thank you to Greg for starting this blog...I will try to be as entertaining  and informative as you have been...Grand Cru is almost ready to go...

we've had a lot of people working on us for the last few days...including Rick and Mark...
Earl the Pearl...pulpit and anchor rollers...check...
Chain locker had to be gutted and rebuilt...Captain Rick had to fit in here during repairs...
I fit in where? and with who?...notice Vern in the locker
I've read a  lot...we hope to be able to rent a car tomorrow...DeDes has nothing available for then so we are on the look out for transpo to provision.  If all is aligned with the stars we hope to be out of here by Wednesday afternoon...we'd be off to Soper's to check out then St John's..
the weather has been amazing since Saturday when we got here and I've not sweat a bit!!!!!!@
Greg...bugs are my enemy too!  no sign of major infestation in our cocoon...
enough for now...
Kevin...have been following your blog raindancercaribadventures.blogspot.com and we really enjoyed seeing Ricky playing bongos...next time  you may be priviledged to get him going in his red gitch!!!
'til we are able to do this again we hope that we will keep you all abreast of our progress
the crazy canucks in the BVI...
no mind of spelling...not checking the abc's

No comments:

Post a Comment