We are anchored in Caneel Bay, St Johns. We left Norman Is. this morning after a good sleep. Rick and I danced our feet off at the Bight...we heard a steel pan band from the ship and I lost my mind...haven't heard pans since Rick lived in Barbados back in the seventies...the guys were great fun and of course very friendly...the dockmaster from Soper's was the bass player and we saw him this morning when we checked out...Captain checked us out in 10 minutes and also we checked in here in 10 minutes...great timing as we missed all the ferry traffic...
Heard that Sudbury got more snow...we feel so bad...believe it or not we are hiding down below tonight...we're cold!!!
Ricky is in the kitchen...smells of coconut, garlic and shrimp...what a feast. Rick broke down today and got himself a piece of chicken at Soper's...we are vegetarians and have been feeding him fish and beans since we got here(we still eat fish)...
Going to shop tomorrow...Pandora is waiting for me...it's our wedding anniversary on Thursday so Mark thinks a few new bobbles are in order!!! and if he isn't of that mind I'm sure I can convince him of it!!!
Dinner bell so gotta go! Will check in as internet permits.
ttfn
| The path of Grand Cru from Norman Island to Caneel Bay |
No comments:
Post a Comment