Saturday, January 19, 2013

If only I had a camera

I'm in a lull until the Doctor can work on my boat starting Monday his name is doctor Earl. He is from Dominica and can work magic when he gets going. I am his nurse but not a head nurse. I have emptied the chain locker...thrown away most of the chain which was so rusty it was no longer attached to the boat. I have purchased 200 ft of 3/8 chain from Walter, it came of his boat Jade. Now I carry 300 ft of 3/8...i can anchor anywhere. I took the pulpit off and brought it in to be repaired, it will be ready next Thursday. Then I took the anchor roller off. I fit into a whole 11 inches by 20 inches and worked in a space so small I could not turn around for about 2 hours...I am very stinky now. Next we take the cap rail off and start manufacturing stuff. I think we will finish before Fran and Mark get here for the St Martin trip. The only thing that could stop us is the condition of the cap rails and another charter boat. She will be a much safer boat after nthese repairs so it's all good.
Don't tell anyone but Greg is in Toronto drinking rum with another man.....he makes me so angry sometimes. Greg buy me a camera.

Clarification: I am in Toronto, I am drinking rum however I am with my wonderful wife staying with my daughter. 
Rick does need a camera. 
-30-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment