15 days in the same place am I crazy or what? The Vind has been howling and I haven't tried my anchor or my windlass but I don't care, I'm off to Great Harbour Peter Island. Will try to anchor in my favorite spot in a spit of sand high on the left hand side. It is a small fishing bay guarded by a short, blind and very friendly native called Conrad, will bring him a warm beer as he does not have refrigeration or electricity in his house so he hates cold stuff. If you anchor to close to their nets he chases you away...How can he see us if he is blind?..
Crossed off 22 to do items but unfortunately added 18...
I will not have Internet there. Going to Fat Hogs Bay at Penn's Landing on Sat i think as I need a grinder to do some work.
Greg left his good bathing suit here it fits perfectly...just have to get rum stains out...don't tell him...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment