 |
| Here's where I spend my working 'holiday' days |
Thankfully the full moon is out of the way and we can move on.Our first task of the day was to check out the hardware store. If you are thinking HomeDepot or Lowes stow that away. Hut depot or Really Lowes was what I was thinking...instead we found a great hardware store, bright, shinny and well stocked. Lots of stuff to cut and saw holes and patch...and I bought a bottle of 100% DEET...just crack the lid and you can hear the bastards hitting the floor.

I spent a significant part of the morning in the aft cabin under the bunk sussing some way to install the autopilot without constructing a bump on the side of the boat. I tried to convince Rick that this bump would be underwater and could be decorated etc. but he would have nothing to do with that. So, lets just saw and drill til it fits. Sometime late this morning a passing breeze dropped a moment of clarity on the boat and I figured out the install.
Normally this would have meant a celebration but at our advanced ages we celebrated with a nap.
I continued to work online trying to find the missing pieces and some way to get them here before I leave. This is still a work in progress.
We had a great dinner on board Pasta and yes Louise too much spice but it was great.
Here is Grand Cru in our anchorage. No swells and as yet it hasn't dragged an inch. Those of you in the health and safety business might wonder about the ladder angle. As you can all see low water has hit here as well...but no snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment